I dag fyllte vesla mi 14 år.
Det er vel unødvendig å si
´hvor tiden går´!?
Festen er akkurat vel overstått.
Hun selv hadde laget menyen:
-Enchiladas med hjemmelaga guacamole (finnes det andre?), salat, salsa og rømme.
Til dessert ville frøkna ha:
-og ostekake... ikke mindre! :)
Da ble det 20 timers (ekstra) kjøkkentjeneste på mor.
Vel fortjent til verdens fineste ♥mitt.
Hun fikk noen veloverveide -og helt i min ånd- visdomsord å ta med på den berømmelige veien:
25 lessons of life for you (and your sisters) to know:
(1) When posing for any photos, assume that the only people who will see them are me, your dad, your boss, and the dean of admissions.
(2) Lennon, not McCartney. Keith, not Mick. Page, not Plant.
(3) Life is too short not to order the fries.
(4) Never date a man who is rude to waiters, doesn't say "bless you" when you sneeze, or won't offer you his jacket when you're cold.
(5) Never order drinks that are pink or come with an umbrella in them. Don't be fancy.
(6) Don't worry about being popular. The "weird" kids are much more fun and will end up being your most interesting friends. Also, when it comes to friends, you can't trump quality with quantity. Choose wisely. Who would you call to drive your white Bronco?
(7) Give charitably, generously, and anonymously.
(8) Crocs are for people who have given up on life.
(9) Never cheat. Not on exams, the crossword puzzle, or your boyfriend.
(10) If you love someone, tell them. Don't hold back.
(11) It may be a small world but it's a huge planet. Grab every opportunity to see as much of it as you possibly can. Most people don't.
(12) Keep your eye on the ball and follow through, both in sports and in life.
(13) Speaking of sports, pick a team and stick with them. There are few things more important in life than loyalty. It's a dying trait currently in short supply. Trust me. I'm a Mets fan.
(14) Never regret staying home alone with a good book.
(15) If you feel the need to reinvent yourself, at least be original. No tattoos unless you're in the armed forces. No body piercings unless you become a pre-Columbian tribal Aztec. No orange hair unless you join the circus.
(16) Learn from the bad as well as the good. Fall down, make a mess, break something occasionally. And always remember that the story is never over.
(17) Don't make a scene.
(18) Learn how to entertain yourself. Close the door, crank up the stereo, and dork out. Invent new dance moves. Play the air guitar. Practice your touchdown moves. Too many people are self conscious even when they're alone. Don't be one of those people.
(19) While you're at it, learn how to laugh at yourself.
(20) When you realize that everyone comes from a dysfunctional family, life gets a little easier and you feel a little less crazy. The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.
(21) Thank you notes are to be written promptly by hand on personal stationery. E-mails, phone calls and text messages don't count.
(22) Remember that nice guys do finish first. If you don't know that, then you don't know where the finish line is.
(23) Learn to cook one thing really well.
(24) Happiness is not fame, money or power. The key to life is finding your sweet spot.
(25) Take every piece of advice anyone ever gives you with a grain of salt.
I love you to the moon and back,
Hun fikk også et kort. Såvidt.. for av en eller annen grunn later det ikke til at jegfår dette med anntall timer til å stemme overens med døgnet mitt.